Brewer Fanatic

Scooter Gennett hits for cycle in SS game vs. Royals

PrinceEatMeat
Pretty impressive feat for the kid, even though it's just a ST game. Has to feel good. Also, he wasn't even supposed to be in the lineup today. 3B in 1st, 2B in 2nd, 1B in 6th, HR in 8th. Congrats to Scooter! He's looking like a rock solid prospect for us. Mods feel free to move this if need be. Wasn't sure where to put it.
Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

I was watching stats a little bit today and I saw Gennett and Green were both a HR away in the 7th. Glad one of them got it.
I tried to log in on my iPad. Turns out it was an etch-a-sketch and I don't own an iPad. Also, I'm out of vodka.

Good for Scooter! I was at yesterday's game vs the White Sox, and Scooter was the last one on the field after the game, he must have spent at least a 1/2 hour signing autographs and posing for pictures with fans. Keep it coming kid!

Archived