Brewer Fanatic

Season Tickets Arrive

The S.O. called our ticket rep Friday afternoon. His outgoing voice mail message said that all tickets should be shipped by Monday 3/26 and if they're not received by Wednesday 3/28, then it's time to call.

We also got the tickets we ordered for a separate game in today's mail. So at least the Brewers still acknowledge we're here. ;)

Thanks for the information I won't bother bugging my ticket rep unless there not here by or on Wednesday. (Got the mail today and no tickets :()

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes. USPS Priority Mail. We also have an opening day plus package; it arrived in the same box as the Sunday plus tickets.

I think if you don't have them Wednesday, it's plenty okay to touch base with your ticket rep. It'll happen. It always does.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Yes. USPS Priority Mail. We also have an opening day plus package; it arrived in the same box as the Sunday plus tickets.

I think if you don't have them Wednesday, it's plenty okay to touch base with your ticket rep. It'll happen. It always does.

I wrote an email today to my ticket Rep today. Later I attempted to call him but got his voicemail that said he was out of the office today but hoped to be back tomorrow. It sounded like he was sick. Hopefully he's in tomorrow or I'll just talked to any of the Reps.

Well my tickets are sitting at the post office it appears. My ticket rep finally got back to me a little while ago and gave me a tracking number. He said he was out sick yesterday and behind on everything. The post office shows they attempted delivery yesterday but left a notice, which wasn't there when we got home, so either he didnt leave it or it dissapeared. I Wish he would have emailed me back this morning and I could have run to that post office during my lunch break.

I am happy to know that they have been sent, but won't be completely happy till I have them in hand and see that all the tickets and parking is correct.

I am happy to know that they have been sent, but won't be completely happy till I have them in hand and see that all the tickets and parking is correct.

Ah, nuts, that's right. Our box had no parking passes in it. Thanks for reminding me that I have to get hold of the Brewers for those (or at least the ones for next weekend).

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

And the drama continues. I skip out of work on my break with the tracking info for usps. I go to the post office and they can't find the package. They'll tell me if I had the we missed you slip that would help. (some system they have at the post office). The package isnt there theyll call the carrier and when they reach that person they will call me back.

It just doesnt end my ticket rep was out sick didnt get back to me this afternoon. For all I know someone else took the slip and has my tickets. I won't count on the post office following through and calling me back, I'm sure ill have to call them.

Sorry I am just a little steamed right now.

Got my Sunday 20-pack yesterday up in Oshkosh.

"Every day is a new opportunity. You can build on yesterday's success or put its failures behind and start over again. That's the way life is, with a new game every day, and that's the way baseball is." - Bob Feller

Follow me @BrewerMoose

So I had a mix up with some of my tickets, which I sent back. I got the new tickets in the mail yesterday, along with a little card from my rep apologizing and a gift of some authenticated infield dirt from the NLDS Game 5. It's kind of a strange thing to be excited about some dirt, but it's an interesting keepsake from that night.

So I had a mix up with some of my tickets, which I sent back. I got the new tickets in the mail yesterday, along with a little card from my rep apologizing and a gift of some authenticated infield dirt from the NLDS Game 5. It's kind of a strange thing to be excited about some dirt, but it's an interesting keepsake from that night.

Thats cool. I love how the Brewers really strive hard to take care of us Season ticket holders. They messed up our parking tickets a couple of years ago had us send back the wrong ones and sent us new ones along with a pair of free tickets. They really do treat us well.

Archived