Brewer Fanatic

Season Tickets Arrive

I got the move around, too. Last year my fan's choice was usually between 424-418, this year I'm basically back to where I was in 2010. We're anywhere from 432 to 410 this year with maybe one game in the home plate area. Oh well.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has anyone else not received their tickets yet? I still haven't gotten mine, which is slightly concerning. Guess I'll have to give my ticket rep a call today.

They come by USPS. It depends on where you live on how soon it gets to you. When I was in Cudahy, I would get everything from the Brewers 2 days before my mom in Caledonia would receive hers. I just got mine on Saturday in Washington County. Where do you reside?

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

Has anyone else not received their tickets yet? I still haven't gotten mine, which is slightly concerning. Guess I'll have to give my ticket rep a call today.

They come by USPS. It depends on where you live on how soon it gets to you. When I was in Cudahy, I would get everything from the Brewers 2 days before my mom in Caledonia would receive hers. I just got mine on Saturday in Washington County. Where do you reside?

I'm in Waukesha County. So I'm not too far from Milwaukee. I'm guessing they'll show up tomorrow, but we'll see.

Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

Interesting that I got our 20-pack last week while others have not received their "larger" cache of tickets yet, despite living closer.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

I talked to my ticket rep today, and he told me that they haven't shipped the set 20 game plans yet.

It looks like some people got there 20 packs already. Did he say when they'll be shipped?

At least some of the responders in this thread received fan's choice packages. I suppose this means there's no reason for me to rush home from work tomorrow. SIGH.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I talked to my ticket rep today, and he told me that they haven't shipped the set 20 game plans yet.

It looks like some people got there 20 packs already. Did he say when they'll be shipped?

He said possibly this week, but I think it varies depending what plan you have. Fan's choice ship first is what he told me.

Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

Everyday I Hope my tickets will arrive, but every day comes and goes. Annoying that they sent a letter with the upgrade vouchers that tickets would go out last week and yet it appears there still shipping out tickets. :( 16 day till opening day.

To be fair, the letter with the vouchers said tickets would begin to be shipped the week of March 12. Having said that and having tried to sound like a patient adult...the S.O. would verify, if asked, that I've been mildly grouchy every evening upon arriving home and finding no tickets in the mail.

I think the fan's choice tickets are printed right there at Miller Park. The preset 20-packs on up are the fancier 'photo' tickets and are presumably printed by a third party. That would help explain the fan's choice tickets being shipped first.

Don Walker on JSOnline says ticket sales are 10% ahead of last year at this time, and cites a MLB source that expects the Brewers to exceed 16,000 in full-season-equivalent ticket packages. http://ht.ly/9PdVQ

I remember when the Brewers were feeling good about 10,000 full-season-equivalent customers. Maybe this helps explain the relative slowness in getting tickets to season customers.

The S.O. called our ticket rep Friday afternoon. His outgoing voice mail message said that all tickets should be shipped by Monday 3/26 and if they're not received by Wednesday 3/28, then it's time to call.

We also got the tickets we ordered for a separate game in today's mail. So at least the Brewers still acknowledge we're here. ;)

Archived