Brewer Fanatic

Angel Salome released

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

Reasons to not believe my memory:

1) I can't believe Salome was only at Seattle for a year. Still with the Brewers in 2010. I was sure it was longer.

2) I checked his stats and was surprised he had 3 AB with the big league club.

Its too bad anyway. He certainly could hit. If Gennett were built like Salome, no one would be doubting his power. ;)

1) I can't believe Salome was only at Seattle for a year. Still with the Brewers in 2010. I was sure it was longer.

Its too bad anyway. He certainly could hit. If Gennett were built like Salome, no one would be doubting his power. ;)

I was surprised he actually got some ABs. I'd forgotten all about that.

I've never even considered Scooter's power. I've always doubted his OBP and the his defense (based on reports).

As for Salome, that's too bad. If even Seattle has no room for him, then he's likely done

At least one was in the game where Gamel got his first career hit and Gabe Kapler became my least favorite baseball player of all time. September 7, 2008.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

At least one was in the game where Gamel got his first career hit and Gabe Kapler became my least favorite baseball player of all time. September 7, 2008.

Broke up the perfecto. Stupid Kapler.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Was that the game Kapler hit the HR in the 8th inning to break up the no hitter. I was at that game. Kapler hit the HR and my dad and I left. It was something like 9-1 in the end.

Was that the game Kapler hit the HR in the 8th inning to break up the no hitter. I was at that game. Kapler hit the HR and my dad and I left. It was something like 9-1 in the end.

10-1 I believe. It wasn't a no hitter he broke up. It was a perfect game. That was the only thing going for the game. Only 4 outs left.

It was nice to see Escobar, Salome and Gamel in the game though. That was the year we thought we had a AA team full of future stars. Brantley, Cain, LaPorta, Solome, Escobar, Gamel, Jeffress to name a few.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Archived