Brewer Fanatic

2012-03-05 Brewers (Narveson) at Giants (Cain) - 8:35 PM CST [Brewers win, 7-3]

hawing

I bought the "premium" MLB.tv this year because I guess you can play it over your Xbox, but I guess that doesn't include spring training games. Dumb.

EDIT: I totally agree that not having the pitch tracker there is great. It's distracting and inconsistent.

I bought the "premium" MLB.tv this year because I guess you can play it over your Xbox, but I guess that doesn't include spring training games. Dumb.

EDIT: I totally agree that not having the pitch tracker there is great. It's distracting and inconsistent.

I have Premium MLB.TV and I'm able to watch the game right now through my Apple TV. It should give you the same access. Have you given it a try?

I have Premium MLB.TV and I'm able to watch the game right now through my Apple TV. It should give you the same access. Have you given it a try?

I just bought mlb.tv premium for the first time and am contemplating buying either an apple tv or a roku so I can watch it on my tv...any thoughts?

Dish doesn't have MLB Network (even though I was promised it when I signed my contract) so I am listening to the free webcast online. Can't wait until my contract is up and can switch to Time Warner.

I recently switched from America's 250 to their Silver Plan. It costs the same. I lost VH1, MTV, and the CD channels. I picked up MLB, NHL, NFL, and Animal Planet. I suggest checking it out. There were a bunch of other channels I "lost", but I never watched any of them.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

I just bought mlb.tv premium for the first time and am contemplating buying either an apple tv or a roku so I can watch it on my tv...any thoughts?

There is at least one thread in OT about this if you want more detail. I love my Apple TV because of the integration with my other Apple devices (iPhone, 2 MacBooks, iPod), but if you're less concerned about that, a Roku offers most of the same features plus more (Hulu Plus, for example).

I have not tried it. I read right after I bought it "Coming soon! Watch LIVE and archived baseball games with MLB.TV Premium on your Xbox 360. Spring Training games available mid-March."

On top of that I'm now finding out that I need Xbox Live Gold in order to use it, which means it's going to cost me another $35. I'm getting robbed here.

I caught this game (from bot. 5th on) on the late-night replay on the MLB network. First, I'd like to mention what a great broadcast the Giants have, starting with Krukow & Kuiper -- those guys are phenomenal imo.

I don't know that there was any standout player for Milwaukee, but Wheeler's HR was really a solid knock. Schafer's basket catch in left-center was a thing of beauty, and the Brewers as a team turned in pretty good PAs -- Kjeldgaard had one later in the game that resulted in a K, but was still a good PA with several pitches fouled off 'well' (if that's possible, I believe it is).

Also, the Giants might have the funniest/most entertaining bullpen with Affeldt, Romo, & Wilson. The first two did in-dugout interviews after their appearances, & were great to listen to.

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Archived