Brewer Fanatic

2012-03-05 Brewers (Narveson) at Giants (Cain) - 8:35 PM CST [Brewers win, 7-3]

hawing

A night game, in Arizona in March? Yup. The game is available on MLB Network or MLB.TV.

Brewers' anticipated starting lineup:

DH Rickie Weeks

RF Nyjer Morgan

CF Carlos Gomez

SS Alex Gonzalez

1B Mat Gamel

C George Kottaras

3B Taylor Green

LF Norichika Aoki

2B Cesar Izturis

LHP Chris Narveson

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

MLB Blackout rules are awful. Nobody in Wisconsin is broadcasting the game, why should we be the only ones to not see the Brewers? I had my whole night planned around this.

And the lineup is not worth the hassle and lag to get a German ip address tonight.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

The broadcast I'm seeing on MLB.TV is from the Bay Area. It'd make sense if MLB Network blacked out the broadcast for them and not for the Brewers' home area, but maybe it's one of those situations where since FSN had the rights to broadcast and chose not to, it's still blacked out.

Doesn't make much sense that it's blacked out in AZ though, unless that's temporarily considered part of Brewers home territory.

It's all silly. The only reason I get to watch the game is because I knew I'd be purchasing MLB.TV here in Atlanta.

Nevermind - I hope everyone gets to watch.

Dish doesn't have MLB Network (even though I was promised it when I signed my contract) so I am listening to the free webcast online. Can't wait until my contract is up and can switch to Time Warner.

"Every day is a new opportunity. You can build on yesterday's success or put its failures behind and start over again. That's the way life is, with a new game every day, and that's the way baseball is." - Bob Feller

Follow me @BrewerMoose

Archived