Brewer Fanatic

Great Ryan Braun T-Shirt check it out

Thefling
Provisional Member
I just found a very funny Ryan Braun T-Shirt I think any Brew Crew fan would love it. It is like the priceless Master Card commercials I just bought two because I was laughing when I read it back of the shirt. The site is www.projerzeeshop.com and the cost was only 15.00 each with free shipping. I can't wait to wear it.

"I'm not only the Hair Club president, but I'm also a client!"

You don't have an Adam Wainwright. Easily the best gentlemen in all of sports. You don't have the amount of real good old American men like the Cardinals do. Holliday, Wainwright, Skip, Berkman those 4 guys are incredible people

GhostofQuantrill

Eh, not very funny to me. It doesn't even make sense since the numbers before "Priceless" are all years, not dollar amounts.
This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

The H8ers shirt is way better. That other shirt is pretty played out and stupid. The "Priceless" campaign started probably 10 years ago. I can see a 50+ year old man or woman buying one because they're just out of the loop on what qualifies for clever, but that's about it.

I think I may have to buy the H8ters shirt just to specifically wear here down in AZ for the Dbacks series. There is alot of animosity down here towards him due to the Dbacks losing in the NLDS and people saying they lost to a "cheater".
Formerly AirShuttle6104

I just found a very funny Ryan Braun T-Shirt I think any Brew Crew fan would love it. It is like the priceless Master Card commercials I just bought two because I was laughing when I read it back of the shirt. The site is http://www.projerzeeshop.com and the cost was only 15.00 each with free shipping. I can't wait to wear it.

Pro tip: Next time make a few posts before doing this(and maybe wait more than 2 hours before posting this), it's pretty obvious this is your website when you post this link on the same day you joined. Also, just come clean and admit it's your site.

( '_')

( '_')>⌐■-■

(⌐■-■)

Yeah, pretty cheap plug here. Didn't realize at first it was the guy's first post. I have a t-shirt company and I did post a few of my shirts last year in the trading post, but I'm a long-standing member here, said it was my company, and I thought that was the appropriate place to put it out there for people here interested. Joining this site to post a t-shirt, and try to hide that it's yours, on the major league forum is nothing more than spamming.
Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

I'm not so sure a real brewer fan would even want to wear a shirt proclaiming he "beat" drug testing... Almost makes him sound guilty, but got off the hook.

Who exactly does this shirt cater to?

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Community Moderator
Eh, not very funny to me. It doesn't even make sense since the numbers before "Priceless" are all years, not dollar amounts.

This. Not only isn't it original or witty, it simply doesn't make sense. I see you are asking $15.00, but I was wondering if you would accept that epic year I had in 2001?

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Yeah, pretty cheap plug here. Didn't realize at first it was the guy's first post. I have a t-shirt company and I did post a few of my shirts last year in the trading post, but I'm a long-standing member here, said it was my company, and I thought that was the appropriate place to put it out there for people here interested. Joining this site to post a t-shirt, and try to hide that it's yours, on the major league forum is nothing more than spamming.

You should throw a link in your signature. Outside of that, I don't see the need to do any direct advertising.

Actually thats strange, why is my signature not showing up?

I find I have to check the "Attach a signature" box every time I post. If there's a more global setting, I haven't found it yet. It's mildly irksome, but our previous forum host was a lot more irksome.

Edit: Found it. Go to User Control Panel (upper right of screen), Edit posting defaults, and there's a checkable box for "attach my signature by default."

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I find I have to check the "Attach a signature" box every time I post. If there's a more global setting, I haven't found it yet.

The option is on the Edit posting defaults page.

The normal way in would be to:

1. Hit the "User Control Panel" link in the navigation bar at the top of any forum page.
  2. Hit the "Board preferences" link in the sidebar.
  3. Hit the "Edit posting defaults" link that appears underneath "Board Preferences."

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Archived