Brewer Fanatic

Question about 2002 SGA set

Warriors76

I saw this on ebay cgi.ebay.com/Milwaukee-Br...dZViewItem

And I was just wondering if this is some different, less valuable version than the ones that come in the individual boxes. Were these mass produced or something? I thought it was odd to see them in a package all together. I don't want to buy them if they aren't the real deal. Thanks.

BillyHallFan, have you noticed a significant price different between the two? I haven't but I figure you watch that stuff a little closer than I. I know that the 3 pack referred to in the first post in this thread has old for over $90 previously on ebay. I've got those 3 though, so I haven't paid much attention to the final prices (of the 3pack) lately. It's at less than $10 right now but you got to figure that will rise, it still has 5 days left.
20Fry : April 2006 - March 2012

If the three pack sells for 90, then there is a big price difference. Haven't seen a Sexson recently, but the 02 Sheets brings in around $30 and the 02 Hank Aaron gets $60-70. I double checked and some of the 02 Aarons have gone for 90+ by themselves.

Archived