Brewer Fanatic

Ticket Deal ends tomorrow

Just ended up scoring 2 tickets for $13 a piece in the club section for the Thursday April game v the Dodgers and thought I would share the deal

First go to nomorerack.com, sign up and you can then get a $26 voucher to scorebig.com (if you select to pay with paypal you dont need to add in a credit card).

Then take your voucher and go to scorebig.com and use it for the game of your choice.

I bid $26 a ticket. No charge for shipping and they are express shipping them via FedEx.

Im not affiliated in any way, just trying to pass on what I thought was a pretty dope deal.

If your a Priceline fan like I am for hotels, I think this scorebig site will be pretty cool.

Saveology.com (another group deal site) has a $40 ScoreBig voucher for $5 right now as well.

Might be a good idea to create multiple accounts and "stock up" on the vouchers for later on in the season as they don't expire for 6 months.

Archived