Brewer Fanatic

The Collector's Identity

JET15
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I personally know the guy. He coached my basketball team in 8th grade at a rec league and was the athletic trainer at my high school when I went there and played Basketball. The guy never seemed shady to me in the least bit but then again I could have easily been fooled and his son always seemed like a good kid to. But i never really knew him that well. It just would shock me if he really did tamper with it because he doesn't seem like the type to.

And ftr the guy is definately a cubs fan.

So he is a Cubs fan. I wonder why he was wearing Brewer shorts then? I sure as heck would never be caught wearing Cubs shorts.

Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

Good. If Trenni got a scoop or something, she would be even more insufferable than she already is to listen to.

Also, I'm all about leaving the guy alone.

X2 for both of these statements.

Just let the guy live his life. He screwed up, big deal. How many of us have messed up at one point at our jobs. By making this about him, posting his picture in this thread and saying he is on facebook is getting dangerously close to Cub level crazy(eventually someone will think it's a good idea to find out where he lives, ect.), like what happened with bartman. Let's just let this go and move on. We as Brewer fans are above this kind of nonsense. Let's either let this thread die, or just close it off entirely.

( '_')

( '_')>⌐■-■

(⌐■-■)

Good. If Trenni got a scoop or something, she would be even more insufferable than she already is to listen to.

Just let the guy live his life. He screwed up, big deal. How many of us have messed up at one point at our jobs. By making this about him, posting his picture in this thread and saying he is on facebook is getting dangerously close to Cub level crazy(eventually someone will think it's a good idea to find out where he lives, ect.), like what happened with bartman. Let's just let this go and move on. We as Brewer fans are above this kind of nonsense. Let's either let this thread die, or just close it off entirely.

Im all for this. None of us are perfect and he isn't either. We don't know specifically what happened and probably never will. None of this should have ever come out and Braun and Dino should be living their normal lives right now.

Im all for this. None of us are perfect and he isn't either. We don't know specifically what happened and probably never will. None of this should have ever come out and Braun and Dino should be living their normal lives right now.

Exactly, the lack of confidentiality is the real problem with all of this. None of this should've ever been made public to begin with. Whoever leaked the positive test is the real culprit.

Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

I think we also have to keep in mind that it's not like this guy is getting paid tons of money in this side job. There are about a billion things that could have happened with him both personally and professionally (at his actual job) that could have pushed this sort of thing down the priority list. I'm not saying it's acceptable; I'm saying that if MLB wants to have a flawless testing process, then they have to pay for it. There's no reason MLB can't afford to pay a full-time living for one person assigned to each team to administer this task. Frankly, I'm shocked that a part-time courier had so much power over a process that can have such a significant impact.

It reminds me a bit of officials in football. Someone that can have a significant impact on every single football game is a part-time employee. MLB and NFL are highly successful businesses...time to pony up for things that put their reputation on the line.

I pray that Brewers fans will act with class in this situation. I wouldn't ever buy the guy a beer, but I'm not going to spit on him. Braun is the affected party in this...the one who had to go through this nightmare, so if he isn't showing up on the guy's doorstep, there's no reason for anyone else to.

If I had Braun's pee in my fridge I'd tell everybody.

~Nottso

Whether or not one thinks this topic is creepy, because the collector's name has been in the media, the question of whether his identity should be revealed is no longer relevant.

Let me suggest [rurl=viewtopic.php?f=63&t=27550]Fixing MLB's Drug Policy[/rurl] for discussion of issues relevant to that matter.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Archived