Brewer Fanatic

FS-WI to carry 150 2012 games… Latest: FS-WI announces alternate channel to carry Brewers and Bucks simultaneously

ilovebeer
The alternate channel works for my dad sans the package that Marc Newfield of Dreams mentions.

Huh. A lot of people were running into the same issue I had. I called TWC and they said I need to buy that package to get it.

I hope they get this figured out before the next one. I love the Brewers, but with the Bucks fighting for a playoff spot, I'd like to be able to jump back and forth.

• 2 weeks later...
The alternate channel works for my dad sans the package that Marc Newfield of Dreams mentions.

I was wrong. It turns out that my dad has the Digital Variety Package.

Here's Time Warner's Milwaukee lineup.

The Digital Variety Package overlaps TWC Sports Pass somewhat, but RSN Extra and RSN Extra HD aren't part of the TWC Sports Pass package. I agree that the alternate channel should be available on the same tier as FS-WI, but if TWC isn't going to do that, including it in TWC Sports Pass would offer a second option for getting the channel.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Archived