Brewer Fanatic

FS-WI to carry 150 2012 games… Latest: FS-WI announces alternate channel to carry Brewers and Bucks simultaneously

ilovebeer

I hope they bump the bucks considering they will be out of contention and playing meaningless games. Somehow I doubt it though...

The Bucks have been out of contention and playing meaningless games in April more often than not the last few years. It certainly hasn't stopped them in the past.

I'm very curious about the Bucks conflicts as well. Just because the Bucks are terrible doesn't mean they can cancel the broadcasting of their games. I feel like WMLW is going to have to be involved in some way during April

So how many nationally televised games are there?

Does FS-WI's 150 + nationally televised games = 162? or close to it?

I looked through the schedule, only games not on TV one way or another are April 25, May 9, May 23, August 30, and September 27. All weekday day games. Except I just realized that Saturday, June 2 isn't listed either. Not sure if that will be a FOX game or not. Not sure why a Saturday game wouldn't be televised. FSN usually ends up picking some of those up one way or another. Usually because of rainouts and stuff.

Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

The June 2 Saturday night game against Pittsburgh is blacked out because it's in Fox's exclusive window that weekend -- they're airing a primetime game. Most of the country will probably get Yankees/Tigers, but there's also Cubs/Giants and Twins/Indians listed in Fox's press release.

Count the nationally-televised games, and 156 of 162 will be broadcast somewhere.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Heres the complete national schedule for the Brewers that air on FOX.

Cardinals at Brewers, 2:30 p.m. April 7

Brewers at Cardinals, 11:30 a.m. April 28

Brewers at Giants, 2:30 p.m. May 5

Cubs at Brewers, 11:30 a.m. May 12

Brewers at White Sox, 6 p.m. June 23

Diamondbacks at Brewers, 6 p.m. June 30

• 1 month later...
It doesn't look like Charter is offering the alternate channel in HD. However, since the Brewers would be on the "main" channel, Bucks viewers would be the ones losing out.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Archived