Brewer Fanatic

My Turn to be Pedro! 4 Tickets 8/1 FREE

sgtcluels

I have 4 Tickets I'm looking to give away for tonights game (8/1). They are Loge Infield Box, Section 215 Row 10 Seats 1 - 4. These include 1 Preferred parking pass and 4 .300 Club tickets. Last time I sat in them, I caught a foul ball from Dan Uggla.

I can either drop them off at will call, or I can drop them off in my mailbox and you can pick them up that way. I live off of 65th and North in Wauwatosa, so not super far from Miller Park.

I will pick the winner from a hat at 2pm today, if you are interested, please PM me that you are, and if you'd like them will called (I'll need your real name for that!) or if you'd like to pick them up.

Good Luck!

Ok.. so I had easy board access at 2:10 when I drew names from my hat.

Winner, by choice of my lucky Brewers hat and peices of paper. jason21nl!

Enjoy the game! In the future, if I get other work tickets, I will raffle them off as well. Feels good to be the giver for a change!

So look for Jason on TV tonight, seats are directly next to the HD camera pit by the press box. You all have seen me a few months ago in glorious HD for about 20 seconds. You know the one.. the good looking guy in the stands. http://static.yuku.com/v2//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/laugh.gif

I just wanted to thank sgt. for the tickets. awesome seats dude! its too bad they lost. I didn't have enough time to gather up 3 friends to go so I asked some guys in the chat if they wanted to go. So I got to meet someone on bf, and it was a lot of fun. Thanks again!

Archived