Brewer Fanatic

peanuts and crackerjacks blog is back

ilovebeer

Pet peeve of mine: "...peanuts and Cracker Jack"

There is no "s" on Cracker Jack. The song is asking to buy more than one peanut, but only one box of Crack Jack. I cringe every 7th inning.[/OTGrammernazi]

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

Wouldn't it be like saying "buy some Pepsi", where the noun could either be singular or plural? [/more-english-nerdery]

And totally agreed with ilovebeer on being glad this blog is back. They did a really good job last season.

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

• 3 weeks later...
I have to say I have been pretty disappointed in the Peanuts and Cracker Jack blog so far this year. I really appreciate the ASU students covering the Crew, but most of the blog posts have been pretty poorly written this year and I really miss the live game blogs from last year where the bloggers interacted with the readers. Maybe they set the bar too high last year?

Archived