Brewer Fanatic

Prince Fielder Sandwich video shoot

SoundsFan17

The Wild Cow is a vegetarian restaurant here with a sandwich named after Prince Fielder. In an effort to persuade Prince to make a trip to Nashville and try the sandwich that bears his name, they have decided to make a short video about the day after game 6 (otherwise known as the Marcum game).

I star in the video as a hungover, dejected Brewers fan that is really hungry and discovers the sandwich.

We have finished the first day of shooting and are expected to have one more day of shooting. The video should be done in about a week and I will post it here when we get everything wrapped.

Nashville winters are WAY better than Milwaukee winters.

Here I thought it was going to be some behind the scenes information on this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcvaYgWc9eY

Major bummer that it's not.

There was a student in my class, and though he was a freshman, had striking resemblance to a young Prince Fielder. Pausing that video and showing him right after the strikeout always got a good laugh from him and his classmates.

Archived