Brewer Fanatic

Spring Training Photo Dump

jjgott
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't understand all the hubub...

2 guys posing for a picture?

There has to be something I am missing here...

The only thing I can possibly guess is the assumption that Rodgers would be hanging out with a 'juicer'. Aside from that, I've got nothin'

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

I think Right Field Coder prefers that the Brewers and Packers universes remain separate. In this case, it's hard to avoid overlap when Ryan and Aaron are buds and Aaron visits Maryvale.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I think Right Field Coder prefers that the Brewers and Packers universes remain separate. In this case, it's hard to avoid overlap when Ryan and Aaron are buds and Aaron visits Maryvale.

That, or he's just simply not a Packer fan. Based on his avatar, I'd go with the latter.

Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

I'm guessing that with a Cowboys avatar, the Packers aren't really his cup of tea.

That, or he's just simply not a Packer fan. Based on his avatar, I'd go with the latter.

Well, yes, it's that. RFC is a nice guy, so I was trying to describe it in a more genteel way - because on a baseball forum, no one should have to apologize for his/her football preferences. (Or in my case, absence of football preference.)

Back to the photos? :)

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I have a friend that's a Brewers fan and a Bears fan of all things. For the life of me I can't figure out how that's even possible. I'm waiting for her head to explode.

If your friend is from the Milwaukee area, it makes sense. The Bears are the closest NFL team. I could just never get myself behind a Chicago team. It's the same reason I couldn't be a Blackhawks fan.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

Archived