Brewer Fanatic

Arctic Tailgate 2012: February 25, camping can begin at noon 2/23

hawing

This year's Arctic Tailgate (marking the start of single-game ticket sales) is Saturday, February 25. Arctic tailgaters can begin camping no sooner than noon on Thursday, February 23, and the Brewers have a mess of rules governing campouts: http://milwaukee.brewers.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20120208&content_id=26611238&vkey=news_mil&c_id=mil

A small number of Opening Day tickets will be available, only to persons visiting Miller Park. The first 2000 fans in line will get a hotdog and soda, and an Arctic Tailgate T-shirt.

Watch the Milwaukee local news for footage of zachlaka! And if anyone who's going doesn't want their shirt, I know someone for whom it would be a terrific February 25 birthday gift. :) Just send me a PM.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I did this from 2005-2007, and was first and third in line the second of the two years. it's a lot of fun if yer in college, or fresh out with a garbage job that allows this kinda thing.

The past few years I've been pretty happy being a little older and staying indoors on a Friday to get hammered, knowing my tickets were paid for in December.

The past few years I've been pretty happy being a little older and staying indoors on a Friday to get hammered, knowing my tickets were paid for in December.

If you hadn't included "to get hammered," we'd have had to say something like, "What happened to you, Bikeage77? You used to be cool." :)

I know that zachlaka was at MP last night, mad that an employee asked him to leave. I don't know that he's switched over here yet, so he may not post here.

Channel 4 was down at Miller Park at 6pm and were talking to the campers, they had a picture from there helicopter and there was at least 20 camp sites set up.

Yes, and one of the fans they spoke to was Brewerfan's own zachlaka:

http://www.todaystmj4.com/multimedia/videos/?bctid=1469817469001

The Brewers are reporting that between season ticket sales, group ticket sales and the 101,000 single-game tickets sold today, they've already sold 1,587,000 tickets for the 2012 season:

http://milwaukee.brewers.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20120225&content_id=26858530&vkey=pr_mil&c_id=mil

Three games have already sold out of individual game tickets:

April 6 (not necessarily a surprise)

April 21 (Saturday, vs. Rockies)

May 12 (Saturday, vs. Cubs)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived