Brewer Fanatic

Opening Day/Marquee/Gold Lottery

Vgmastr
This is the first year we haven't done the 9-pack, now 10-pack, so I signed up for the Opening Day/Marquee/Gold ticket lottery. I received an e-mail saying I was selected to buy Marquee and Gold games before the general public, so does this mean I wasn't selected for Opening Day tickets? Did anyone receive an e-mail saying they were selected for Opening Day?

Sometimes you can find good deals at Stubhub if you're willing to compromise the quality of the team that they're playing and the day of the week. I got 3 tickets for an April 23rd game, a Monday nighter, in section 116 Row 3 Diamond Box for 48 bucks apiece a few weeks ago, not bad.

Did anyone notice if they were selling parking for opening day when they bought their tickets? I could have bought parking with my 20 game pack, but since I will be flying up from Phoenix and likely not making all 20 games, I opted to pass on that and will likely use some of the Bluemound shuttles. I was in a hurry to get extra tickets for family members who decided they wanted to go, that I didnt even look to see if parking was an option
Formerly AirShuttle6104

I bought extra Opening Day tickets as a STH and was able to buy parking. You can have the family members run to the stadium sometime in the next week or so to pick up some parking. IIRC, a year or two ago I didn't buy tickets until two days before the game and got some with no problem. I would suggest calling your account rep and see what they say.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

Got tickets in section 329 Row 3. They say obstructed. any clue what the obstruction is in this section. Ive had obstructed before in the club level and never had a problem

You are likely right behind the camera guys. I got 329, row 1 today and it wasn't obstructed. I believe the camera pit takes up half of the first 2 rows in that section (I sat there for several playoff games last year) so I'm on the side of the camera pit. You might get lucky and have a clear view or you might be dodging pivoting cameras all day.

If you want, find those great panoramic shots they did during the playoff games last year on MLB.com and you can zoom right into that section and see exactly where your seats are and where the cameras are.

Archived