Brewer Fanatic

Gonzaga Hall card shows...done?

Bikeage77

I was just checking when the next card show is gonna be, and from http://my.execpc.com/~pjsports/SHOWS.htm and only Serb Hall shows are listed...is Gonzaga done doing shows, or is there a better page I should be looking at?

If you've been to both halls you probably know that Serb Hall isn't really anything to get excited about....

Thanks

It's the biggest regular show in the area, but it's still quite tiny.

The dealers have lots of paper things. . .cards, programs, yearbooks, magazines, signed photos, schedules, some books. There are some non-paper, too, but not much high end stuff. It is largely a local show, with Brewers/Braves & Packers dominating the tables.

They always have an auction at the front end of the show, with stuff mostly in the $5-$25 range. There will be 20 or 30 guys crowded around the auction stage, and that will create a logjam.

I attend the show 4 or 5 times a year. It's a fun event, if you go not expecting to be overwhelmed.

How are the prices? I've been buying online because the items tend to cost significantly less.

Will there be loose common cards? I'm looking for a few to complete my 2011 Ginter and Bowman sets.

"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

How are the prices? I've been buying online because the items tend to cost significantly less.

Will there be loose common cards? I'm looking for a few to complete my 2011 Ginter and Bowman sets.

There are a few people there that do have new product singles. I have seen Ginter and Bowman, but I can't say for certainty that it is 2011 as I don't know the difference in the past few years.

Archived