Brewer Fanatic

Sugar-free grape pop/soda

dadofandrew

Does sugar free=diet?
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Al, I'm pretty sure a brand called Faygo makes a diet sugar-free grape soda. This product line is sold in the Madison area.
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Any idea what stores/chains?

I'll be shopping on Monday and check it out for you.

I think Faygo is at dollar stores. I used to buy three liter bottles of their "Moon Mist" at the one by Best Buy in Rib Mountain, Al. I couldn't say if they still have it, though, because I haven't been there in a long time.

Faygo is a brand based primarily out of Detroit, but starting to make its' way across the midwest, primarily at discount stores like Doillar tree, etc. I have seen it at Woodman's. The Diet Key Lime stuff is surprisingly decent too.

Faygo is also unfortuately used by Stupid Clown-gimmicked rap groups. as some sort communal liquid.

More info, via Wikipedia

Faygo does not have a diet grape listed,

Al, go to Faygo.com and click on "Products". Then, click on/roll over "Carbonated Diet Sugar-Free". Diet Grape is 4th on the list.

I even went to "shop online" and was able to put a 12-pack of Diet Grape in my cart.

I will check at the store tomorrow.

Al, went to Woodman's in Madison tonight....

12 packs of Faygo Diet Grape are $2.19, 2 Liters are $.85.

Any Woodman's by 94 on the East side?

I assume you mean the East side of Madison?

Yeah, Woodman's East is located at the intersection of Milwaukee St. and Hwy 51. One block from 51 is Hwy 30 which runs into 94 about a mile away.

Here's a map:

www.google.com/maps?q=381...p&ct=title

Just pan out a few clicks and you'll see all of the main highways.

Not sure where you're at Al, but I'm sure the stores in GB and ******on carry the product as well.

I bought 5 cases of Faygo Diet Grape at Woodman's yesterday, on our way through to Milwaukee. And for good measure, one of Diet Redpop, which my wife hopes tastes like strawberry.

Never seen a store with a pair of pop aisles. That's a dark, old store.

Thanks for the assistance.

Diet Soda is poison (aspartame is 10 percent methanol). My advice: drink the sugary soda, just do so in moderation. If you're trying to lose weight, how bout eating less and exercising. If you have diabetes, you don't need soda anyways.

www.aspartamekills.com/lydon.htm

Take the advice or don't. It's up to you. I have no stake in the outcome. I'm just trying to help. The facts are out there. I don't even know why people drink diet soda anyways. It tastes horrible.

I often make grape flavored Crystal Lite, and it's good. I just opened my first can and it tastes nearly exactly like Welch's or, dating myself here, but Jolly Good grape or the grape you used to get from the Double Cola plant.

Thanks again all.

Archived