Brewer Fanatic

Mallards to stream home games live

MadisonBrewerBlue

I think it's great news. I hope other teams follow suit soon. I'll at least passively be watching Eau Claire's first game tonight. Not knocking EC at all, but this time around Madison sure seems to be in tune with the fans' needs. They'll still practically sell out, I'm sure. Odd the professional baseball can't stick there at all anymore but the NWL shines.

EC may have only 10-12 players on the roster tonight, as they recruited kids from bigger schools and their seasons aren't over yet.

One or two total games. I remember reading that ESPNU was entering an agreement and I thought it was pretty sweet. The devil is in the details, I guess.

I consider my collection complete now that I have a Kane Davis signed photo! Thanks very much. It has found a good home!

Quote:
Odd the professional baseball can't stick there at all anymore but the NWL shines.

It has nothing to do about the level of play. It's all about management. Steve Schmitt has the formula for success in entertaining the fans.

The Madison Muskies of the early 80's had Ed Janus who put people in the seats, until he was let go.

Archived