Brewer Fanatic

McGee Arrested (the younger)

TheCrew07

Wow!

The charges are that he's shaking down multiple businesses for favorable licensing treatment. . .but he's taking such petty sums-- $900 from one business, $2000 from another. . .I just don't get it.

It wouldn't be hard to see how someone in government could be swayed by dirty money. But to sell your soul with multiple people for such little money?!?

What was he planning to buy, a new bedroom set?

Yeesh. . .

That's how you do it, when you're extortion and/or protection rackets. You need the business to make money, so you just take a little here and there and keep bleeding them. If you take too much and they go out of business, you have nothin.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

He used some of the money to pay his lawyer in the paternity case

Oh, well then it's OK.

and apparently some of it was paid to someone involved in the recall election

...to rig the recall election, right?

Quote:
i was hoping for Eugene Kane to have an editorial in this morning journal sentinel but no luck.

shouldn't this one be in blue? i will withhold further comment so that the thread doesnt get locked. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

i can't believe and elected official in my city would talk like this

You must have missed it in '05 when he said "Any man that would pull another man's pants down is a straight-up sick (bundle of twigs)."

ETA: It was in regards to the Jude case at a rally. He didn't just bust it out one day out of the blue at a meeting.

guess he called into his radio program today and dismissed the charges as entrapment.

Also he was singing some type of battle song.

www.jsonline.com/blog/?id=87

Reading Kane's column it was less than a all out abandonment of McGee, and more of a wait and see kinda of article that I was expecting.

www.jsonline.com/story/in...?id=612938

This story gets more interesting by the day. His uncle was charged with bribing votes for $5 a piece.

www.jsonline.com/watch/?w...7&id=24303

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

This story gets more interesting by the day. His uncle was charged with bribing votes for $5 a piece.

I'm not surprised there. I'd like to think that a higher number of his constituents aren't so stupid and morally bankrupt as to vote for this guy, again, and again.

I'd do anything for $5!

Seriously, this is gonna be one of the craziest stories of the summer, and I can't wait for all the details to come out. I guess this proves that a big bankroll IS enough to win an election, and not because of advertising.

[ We are soldiers in the army

we have to fight, although we have to die.

We have to put on the blood-stained banner,

we have to hold it until we die.

We are soldiers in the army

we have to fight, although we have to cry.

We have to hold up the blood-stained banner,

we have to hold it until we die. ]

This guy sounds like some of the martyred brewerfan posters.

Archived