Brewer Fanatic

Cubs fans hating Braun, entertaining

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently they hate the entire infield.

I can see why though.

I mean I would hate anybody my team didn't pay gobs and gobs of money for, thereby invalidating my requirement to go to a game where I'm not paying attention anyway so as to donate money to the Cubs.

"Hi my name is Alfonso Soriano and I like hitting and admiring my home runs. Oh and I like money"

Now this guy...this is my kind of guy http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

If I had Braun's pee in my fridge I'd tell everybody.

~Nottso

what an awful site, too. you've got to dig through all those pictures to get to all those simple little posts that read "I like Pence, too."

but how can any city that loved Sosa for so many years have the right to say another player is too cocky?

I also found myself disliking that site, there is so much useless space (besides the actual words) to scroll through.

I think that most good ballplayers need to be somewhat cocky to remain confident. But I don't see how Braun would rub people the wrong way. He doesn't seem to showboat on any homeruns, unlike when the cubs acted like they won the world series when they beat the brewers in walk off fashion.

I am guessing this is a reaction to him watching his HR tonight that cleared the top of the wall by 3 feet. He should have been running that out and I hope one of the vets or even Prince said something to him. Even an older player should have been running, but when you have only been in the league a couple months, its going to look even worse.

Other than that, I love the guy.

Cubs fans are the definition of hypocrisy. Their ace calls himself "the big Z" and they have two of the worst homerun watchers in baseball with Soriano and Ramirez. Pick on a rookie because he is playing well...ugh their fans are unbearable.

Locke's Eye Scar: What has Ryan Braun done to make you think he's full of himself?

Transmogrified Tiger: I don't know, but I'm angry enough at him overperforming that I'm going to believe it whether it's true or not.

and

TruffleShuffle: Don't be mad at the brewers for knowing how to scout and develop position players. Some organizations actually are into that sort of thing.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

TruffleShuffle: Don't be mad at the brewers for knowing how to scout and develop position players. Some organizations actually are into that sort of thing.

You know he was being sarcastic here, right? He's one of the best guys on that board.

Anyway, how is this not Off-Topic? Are our skins that thin?

Hello to the Cubs fans who are reading this, I hope you're enjoying the race.

Thank you for noticing the young talent in Milwaukee...we've waited a long time for this...kindly tell your guys to knock it off and start punching each other again, that was much more fun from our perspective.

On behalf of Ryan Braun, Prince Fielder, JJ Hardy, Corey Hart, Yovanni Gallardo, et al, we appreciate your envy.

truffle is usually pretty knowledgeble. A large portion of their posters are pretty good actually, the board just isn't moderated anywhere close to as good as this board is so they get a lot of the more bandwagon types posting nonsense.

Tonight their game thread was great with all the rips on sutcliffe who is an idiot.

Archived