Brewer Fanatic

Free Tickets for 7/19

Pedro

Okay, since I was unable to trade the tickets for bobbles I needed, I guess I'm going to go back to just giving them away ;)

2 Club Level tickets for tomorrow afternoon's game. I'll leave them at Will Call tonight, Need takers before I leave for tonight's game @ 5:30 p.m.

PM me if you can use 'em.

Pedro I would have loved to trade for bobbles. The only problem is that it was a day game and most people work during the days.

I have the a Sutton Bobble (I don't really collect) so next time tickets are available I would love to trade if you were still looking for the Sutton.

Pedro I would have loved to trade for bobbles. The only problem is that it was a day game and most people work during the days.

Yeah, I sometimes forget that people can't just up and go (I love being self-employed!).

splitterpfj you were first in; I can't send any more PMs today apparently, so send me your name and I'll leave the tickets at Will Call.

Archived