Brewer Fanatic

All Fan Giveaways 2012

TabbertBB

Yo and Nyjer (perhaps one of his hit vs. ARI), unless someone thinks Morgan may be traded at some point. I said there would be one of Braun hitting the HR that clinched the playoff spot, but that likely won't happen now. Aramis would be a good guess. Those 3 and a historical one will probably be 4 of them in '12. Mark A and Lucroy would be other possibilities.

If Greinke/Marcum signs an extension, they make sense too.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I can't belive the Brewers are giving away a bobblehead vs the scrubs. Times have sure changed.

Yeah, with so many [expletive deleted] fans at Miller Park that day, the bobbles will go to waste, or end up on ebay.

edit: language --1992

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

the Charlie Moore mini was given away during a Cubs game. For a long time (and quite possibly still) was the most sought after of that series because so many Cubs fans just threw them away or broke them. I could see Chicago fans holding onto a Yount or Molitor, but they don't know who Charlie Moore is.

I don't think Chicago fills the seats like they used to though, so it could be different this year.

Archived