Brewer Fanatic

Fan-tastic Forty (season ticket promotion) returns for 2012

hawing

Link to "John and Cait" blog entry

The Brewers will again have a 40-day, 40-prize drawing from its pool of season ticket customers. Some of the prizes are the same as 2011, while some are new:

January 16 – Team Store Shopping Spree. Win $1,000 to spend in the Brewers Team Store by Majestic during a private shopping session.

January 17 –Your Very Own Ticket. For one game during the 2012 season, your photo will be printed on every season ticket.

January 18 – Signed Bat & Jersey. Win an autographed bat and jersey from your favorite current Brewers player.

January 19 – Free Parking for the Season. Enjoy complimentary Preferred Parking for every game in your 2012 ticket plan.

January 20 – Timber Rattlers Experience.

Be in uniform as a member of the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers, the Brewers

Class A Affiliate during their 2012 game at Miller Park.

January 21Gehl Club 4-Pack. Enjoy the luxurious Gehl Club experience with three friends for four games during the 2012 season.

January 22Pizza for a Year. Win a one-year supply of Palermo’s Pizza.

January 23Slide Down Bernie’s Slide. Get a chance to go down Bernie’s slide, just like the Brewers mascot.

January 24 – Party Suite for you and 29 Friends. Take in a 2012 home game with 29 of your friends from a spacious Party Suite, complete with food and beverage.

January 25 –Owner’s Seats at Miller Park. Sit in the owner’s seats for a game with three friends and enjoy a visit from Brewers executives.

January 26 – Shadow a Brewers Beat Writer. Shadow brewers.com beat writer Adam McCalvy from pregame through the 9th inning for a 2012 home game.

January 27 – You in the Team Photo. You will be included in an unofficial team photo with the 2012 Brewers roster and coaching staff.

January 28 – Private Party in the Clubhouse. Host a fully-catered party for you and 19 guests during the offseason in the Visitors’ Clubhouse at Miller Park.

January 29 – Signed & Framed Greinke/Gallardo 200 Ks Print. Receive a one-of-a-kind autographed 200 strikeout commemorative print of Zack Greinke and Yovani Gallardo.

January 30 – Keeper of the Grounds. Be a groundskeeper for one game during the 2012 season.

January 31 – Miller Lite Beerpen Experience. Enjoy a 2012 home game in the Miller Lite Beerpen on a Friday night with 29 of your friends.

February 1 – Tour the Roof. Take a tour of the Miller Park roof and experience the best view of Miller Park.

February 2 – Throw Out the First Pitch. Throw out the first pitch prior to a 2012 Brewers home game, plus receive a personalized Brewers jersey.

February 3 – Hitting Lesson with Brewers Hitting Coach. Win a private lesson from Brewers Hitting Coach Johnny Narron while you and a guest take batting practice before a game at Miller Park.

February 4 – Signed & Framed Braun MVP Print. Receive a one-of-a-kind autographed commemorative MVP print of Ryan Braun.

February 5$500 in Concession Vouchers. Receive $500 in food and beverage vouchers, courtesy of DNC Sportservice.

February 6Press Pass. Enjoy

pre-game dinner and take in three innings from the Brewers Press Box.

Enjoy the remainder of the game from Field Diamond Box seats.

February 7 – Manage the Mini Sausage Race. Win all five spots as Mini Racing Sausages in the Sunday relay race during the 6th inning of a 2012 home game, plus eight Field Level tickets to the game.

February 8 – You in Control. Watch three innings of a 2012 home game from the Scoreboard Control Room and see firsthand how the scoreboard works.

February 9 – Club Suite Party with Doug. You

and nine guests will sit in a Club Suite for a game complete with food

and beverage, and enjoy a visit from Brewers General Manager Doug Melvin.

February 10 – Autographed Baseballs. Take home a set of baseballs autographed by each member of the 2012 Brewers starting rotation.

February 11 – Movie Night on the Big Screen. You and seven friends will enjoy a private movie screening on the scoreboard at Miller Park.

February 12 – Catered Tailgate Party. Enjoy a Pavilion party prior to a 2012 Brewers home game, catered by DNC Sportservice. Includes 20 game tickets.

February 13Game of Catch with a Brewers Reliever. Play catch with, and receive pitching insight from a Brewers relief pitcher.

February 14 – Watch the Action with Bernie. Enjoy the life of Bernie Brewer and watch three innings of a 2012 Brewers home game with him in his dugout.

February 15 – Owner’s Box Seats at Wrigley. Sit in the Visiting Owner’s Box at Wrigley Field. Includes transportation and tickets for two on the Amtrak Hiawatha Service.

February 16 – Klement’s Sausage for a Year. Receive a one-year supply of Klement’s sausage products.

February 17 – Club Suite with a Brewers Alum.

You and nine guests will sit in a Club Suite for a 2012 home game,

complete with food and beverage, and enjoy a visit from a former Brewers

player.

February 18 – VIP Luncheon. You

and a guest will sit at the head table during the 2011 Season Seat

Holder Luncheon in the NYCE Stadium Club with two Brewers players and/or

coaches and Brewers executives. Take home an autographed baseball from

each player and/or coach.

February 19 – View from the Bullpen. You and five friends will sit in the Brewers bullpen as the Brewers take batting practice prior to a 2012 home game.

February 20You in the Brewers Radio Booth. Spend an inning in the Brewers radio booth during a 2012 home game.

February 21 – Signed Opening Day Baseballs. Take home a set of nine baseballs each autographed by a member of the Brewers starting lineup on Opening Day.

February 22 – Signed and Framed NLDS Photo. Receive a signed photo of the celebration following the Brewers NLDS Game 5 win.

February 23 – Turn Back the Clock Pricing. Receive 1982 pricing for your 2013 season tickets.

February 24 – Welcome to the Big Leagues. Sign a one-day Major League contract, complete with full uniform plus one day’s pay at the MLB minimum salary.

Season ticket customers who have already renewed or paid up for 2012 are already entered. Persons who become season ticket customers during the 40-day promotion period will be eligible for the next day's prize and remaining prizes.

I remember stating last year that I was pretty sure I wouldn't want a photo of me to appear on a game ticket, but after seeing how it worked out for the winner of that prize (whose photo appeared on the season tickets for the division clincher), I might not turn it down, if offered.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Adam McCalvy's synopsis of what the winner of spending a day with him would get proved quite amusing to me: "one very unlucky fan will shadow me for a day, which entails loitering on the field during batting practice, spitting sunflower seeds at Haudricourt and eating brats all night up in the press box."

I could see myself doing all of those things. The owners seats would be pretty sweet, too. I know you want to manage the mini-sausage race, hawing. :p

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

I could see myself doing all of those things. The owners seats would be pretty sweet, too. I know you want to manage the mini-sausage race, hawing. :p
Hahahahaha. And here I was going to invite you to be in the mini-sausage race. Just for that, I'd better be one of the three friends you invite to sit with you in the owner's seats.

I'd totally shadow Adam McCalvy. I could look down on our regular Friday/Sunday seats. And I've seen (though not sampled) that sundae bar they have in the press cafeteria.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I talked to my ticket rep about this last year when it was all over and he said the majority of the "winners" were corporate season ticket holders. We didn't go into if it just happened to work out that way or if they "planned" it that way. Either way, I'm not optimistic one bit so I'm not even going to look at the posted list of prizes.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

My friend won the mini sausage races last season. He said it was a pretty fun experience. On a semi related note, Im thinking about picking up a 10 pack tomorrow (since im out of state) and I was wondering if I would need to buy a package for my son too, hes under 2 years old, not sure what the ticketing rules are for children.
Formerly AirShuttle6104

Official Rules

No Purchase Necessary Entry. Any Eligible Entrant can enter the Promotion without purchase by visiting Miller Park's Business Offices during the Promotion Entry Period and fully completing an entry form. When arriving at Miller Park, please ask to speak with Kate Rock at 414-902-4602. Eligible Entrants may also enter by mail by hand-printing his/her full name, address, city, state and zip code, day & evening telephone numbers (including area codes), date of birth, and e-mail address (optional) to "Fantastic 40 Promotion", Attn: Kate Rock, Milwaukee Brewers, One Brewers Way, Miller Park, Milwaukee, WI 53214. Sponsor will use e-mail addresses provided via the Mail-in entry method for prize notification purposes only; however, eligibility to participate in the Promotion is not dependent upon entrant's provision of this information. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by February 17, 2012 and/or received by February 17, 2012 to be eligible. Mail-in entries must be addressed exactly as described herein to be eligible. Mail-in entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.

"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

My friend won the mini sausage races last season. He said it was a pretty fun experience. On a semi related note, Im thinking about picking up a 10 pack tomorrow (since im out of state) and I was wondering if I would need to buy a package for my son too, hes under 2 years old, not sure what the ticketing rules are for children.
What if you don't know any little kids? I doubt they'd let my 250lb body into one of those mini sausages.

I'm also scared of heights so the roof tour and Bernie's slide wouldn't be that exciting of prizes for me. Neither would the pizza or sausages.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

Archived