Brewer Fanatic

3 Large Framed Pieces For Sale

hofcs

I am "cleaning out" some stuff around the house and realize that I will never have the room I want to display everything I have so I have decided to "move" a few items that I don't see ever having room to display.

The first item is a Framed and Autographed Robin Yount "Rockin Robin" Costaco Brothers Poster from the early 1990s. Got is singed myself at County Stadium after a game by Robin. $150

The second is an Andy Goralski Framed litho of Paul Molitor. Numbered 39 out of 400! Signed by Paul and the artist. Has a remarque of Molitor holding the WS MVP trophy. Framed and double matted. Small crack in the glass, that can be easily swapped out for a new piece of glass. $300

Finally is 1995 Wisconsin Sports Hall of Fame litho of George Pollard. Signed by Pollard as well as the five inductees: Dan Jansen, Robin Yount, Bonnie Blair, Al McGuire and Oscar Robertson. Numbered 13/50. Framed and Matted. $250

Send me an email at mark@grunske.com and I can send photos of any/all of them.

Mark

Archived