Brewer Fanatic

RUMOR! major sponsorship change at Miller Park (update contract w/ Pepsi expired)

patrickgpe

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some possibilities:

The Klements Sausages have been picked up as FA by Johnsonville or Usinger's?

The "Dew Deck" will now be Dr. Pepper's Deck?

"Toyota Territory" will now be Hyundai Haven?

A yet to be named company has agreed to pay for Fielder to return in exchange for printing it's logo on first base and the following "This Prince Fielder at bat is brought to you by the fine folks at .........." every time he comes up to bat.

By the way, I am all for corporate sponsorship in Miller Park. But I wish they would bring back the dark blue fence padding in rightfield. The powder blue padding in that AirTran section looked way too tacky and cartoonish.

What will this seating section be known as in a few years when Southwest is absorbed by another airline?

If there's one airline that I can't see being absorbed in the foreseeable future, it's Southwest. They do virtually everything differently (and better, IMO*) than any other airline, and have pretty solid financials. The AirTran acquisition is a sign of that.

* - I know that LouisEly disagrees with me, no need to rehash that argument. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Archived