Brewer Fanatic

Autograph baseballs

brewerfan1982

Ask them to sweetspot the ball too (in the center, between the seams). Most will probably do it anyway, but I always ask just to be sure. I always ask for them to put their number down too, again, most will. Certain guys will inscribe something else too by request (ie Nyjer Morgan will put T-Plush if you ask him, or Axford will put Axe Man. A few years ago Mike Cameron would put 3xGG for his Gold Glove wins). Braun may or may not put MVP. He was under contract with Mikita and wouldn't sign ROY a few years ago because of that.

If you do ebay, look on there to see if you can get ROMLB from there. At most sporting good stores they're usually 15 a ball, depending on shipping costs you could save a few bucks going through this route. Most vendors at Fan Fest will have the UV protected cubes for a couple bucks each.

Don't know on Braun...it may be settled by then, may not....I know for one, Greinke won't do inscriptions...asked him last year for his Cy Young, and he said he doesn't do that...Still put his number though, 2 years ago I got Trevor to inscribe Hells Bells on a ball, and it's one of my favorites...

Archived