Brewer Fanatic

Happy Holidays BF.netters

JimH5

It is indeed on an actual Christmas card.

I bought it a few years ago, and I honestly can't remember from where. . .maybe MEARS, maybe eBay, maybe the National or one of the memorabilia shows out east, or a different auction house. I don't remember the price. . .under $50 for sure. Maybe $20. . .

I wasn't aware of the actual date, so I'll go with RockCoCougars and say it's from the 1970s.

There isn't a date on the card, and it didn't come with an envelope.

Inside it's printed with a holiday greeting from the Milwaukee Brewers Baseball Club and it was signed in what looks like a felt tip pen by someone whose name is unfamiliar to me.

I loved the image and have been meaning to post it the past couple of Christmases, so I finally got off my butt last night and figured out how to post scans on here.

Glad you liked it. . .

It is indeed on an actual Christmas card.

I bought it a few years ago, and I honestly can't remember from where. . .maybe MEARS, maybe eBay, maybe the National or one of the memorabilia shows out east, or a different auction house. I don't remember the price. . .under $50 for sure. Maybe $20. . .

I wasn't aware of the actual date, so I'll go with RockCoCougars and say it's from the 1970s.

There isn't a date on the card, and it didn't come with an envelope.

Inside it's printed with a holiday greeting from the Milwaukee Brewers Baseball Club and it was signed in what looks like a felt tip pen by someone whose name is unfamiliar to me.

I loved the image and have been meaning to post it the past couple of Christmases, so I finally got off my butt last night and figured out how to post scans on here.

Glad you liked it. . .

Cool. I've seem similar cards before, but not this particular one. Based on the logo, it has to be '77 or before.

Happy Holidays, indeed!

The wife and I will be heading to the Vegas airport in a few hours to catch our red-eye back to God's Country. Looking forward to seeing family and friends and going to the Packer game!

Merry Christmas everybody!

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

I piqued my own curiosity on this item and found that I bought it from a Maryland ebay seller in September of '09 for $6.00 plus $2.25 shipping.

Quite a bit cheaper than I thought, which makes me happy. And then to top it off, I got a 2011 holiday card from the Brewers in today's mail.

Archived