Brewer Fanatic

question about buying seats to wwe event at bradley center

mattsr0625
Hi guys, so I am taking my son to this ppv event and am not sure where to sit. this will be our first time going as he is getting pretty big into wrestling and im thinking about getting seats on the floor but some people say sit in the lower level because its a better view. if anyone has been to one of these events and can give me some good advice it would be great. thanks matt

Assuming your son is pretty young, he likely wouldn't be able to see well from floor seats. You'll be standing most of the time from down there. I enjoy sitting anywhere in the lower level. Sitting on the floor is cool to do, but yeah it can be harder to see from there. I usually just sit anywhere in the lower level. I've been to so many events that I usually just go with the cheapest seat that gets me in the lower level. I am pumped that we got a PPV finally though, so I got lower level center seats for this. Those are really good seats for wrestling in the Bradley Center. If you're looking for something good just go for the highest priced seats other than floor seats. I think you'll be very pleased with those, and your son will be able to see well. I'm sure he'll have a blast! Have fun!
Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

Could "TV seats" mean that you are behind or next to the camera station? The one WWE event I went to at the Bradley Center ~15 years ago I had lower level seats and they were right next to the TV cameras so I wasn't on TV. Sucked because I had the best signs in the arena (smuggled in a couple of hollowed out grapefruits, hung them on a stick, and held them up next to a sign that said "I have McMahon's balls", which was shortly after his infamous "grapefruits" comment; plus another sign that said, "Section 2:13 - I just got screwed by Ticketmaster"), but couldn't get on camera because I was next to it. The camera man loved the grapefruits and tried to get a shot, but I was too close.

Archived