Brewer Fanatic

Brewer fans buying tickets at a record pace

markedman5

At least some of the fans remain optimistic.

Wisconsin has great sports fans. We don't need to feel that we have the best team in the league, we just need to know that the owner isn't lying to us. So many fans were disenchanted with the Selig's that they stopped going to games. Attanasio has been upfront with the fans and has shown that he will do his best to put a decent product on the field. The fans are responding.

That said, it will be interesting to see what happens when we have to go through a rebuilding period.

"The most successful (people) know that performance over the long haul is what counts. If you can seize the day, great. But never forget that there are days yet to come."

~Bill Walsh

Every baseball fan is the best fan in baseball.

I feel the couple of fans that KC & Pitt have should be considered the best fans in baseball for their blind loyalty to inept franchises (Although they are coming around)

Glad to see solid ticket sales; the real kicker will be how the first 1-2 months go. If they struggle the ticket sales for the 2nd half of the year are going to suffer and we won't sniff 3 million. I buy all my tickets about 2 months in advance; if we suck without Braun in May I may have trouble convicing myself to drop the dough on those July or August tickets that might be to a pointless game.

Brewer fans are the best in baseball.

I gotta agree. For a small market team such as the Brewers to draw as many fans as they do year in and year out puts them in a elite class. The Brewers don't even need to be the favorites to win the division for them to hit about 3 million fans in attendance. It's truly amazing.
Robin Yount - “But what I'd really like to tell you is I never dreamed of being in the Hall of Fame. Standing here with all these great players was beyond any of my dreams.”

This surprises me. Losing Fielder didn't have much of an effect as I thought it would. I hope Scott Boras is watching. The division seems very up for grabs though. St. Louis took a big step back. Cincinnati made some moves but it remains to be seen if Latos can go from SD to Cincinnati with the same numbers. Milwaukee didn't take that big of a hit replacing Fielder with Ramierz. If Gamel can put up some decent numbers and everyone stays healthy, I would not be surprised at all if they win the division again. 2013 is where things are going to get really interesting.

Archived