Brewer Fanatic

Collecting Autographs

Cdiddy34

There was a thread posted in here... at least, I thought there was.. about collecting autographs.. who signs, who doesn't sign and places to send for autographs. My brother and I might try to put some cards together to send out soon for all major sports.

Can somebody link that thread or suggestions?

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
Not baseball, but I have been trying to find a signing with William Henderson and I am coming up empty. I have his gloves from the 1996 Divisional Playoff game vs the 49ers and want them signed but I keep striking out.

Any suggestions?

Henderson was in Racine in early December. And, last year he did a bunch of events in July from the 16th-22nd. Maybe that was for the Packers HOF?

He signed a lot through the mail while a member of the Packers. I have not seen any successes via his home address. Might be worth it to send a letter giving permission to send. I know he does a lot of signings throughout Wisconsin. Maybe join signingshotline.com it always has a good number of signings listed.

Archived