Brewer Fanatic

2012 On Deck

Barrelman19

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And also for those who went last year...with the "lottery" system, what time did people start getting there?
As long as you get there by the time it's supposed to start, you'll be fine. They didn't open up the doors to the event early. In fact, there was quite a line we had to wait in to get in.
The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Fingers and Yount will be at on deck. The other 82 Brewers ( except possibly Gorman and Gumby depending on their fantasy camp flights) will not be at On Deck, they will only be at Waukesha Sportscards.

Waukesha SportsCards is having signings with 22 members of the 1982 team within 2 days of the On Deck. Pretty safe to say the majority of the 1982 team will be at the On Deck event.

When are they announcing the other players at Waukesha? The website still only lists the ones mentioned above.

Waukesha SportsCards is having signings with 22 members of the 1982 team within 2 days of the On Deck. Pretty safe to say the majority of the 1982 team will be at the On Deck event.

When are they announcing the other players at Waukesha? The website still only lists the ones mentioned above.

I received an email about it last weekend. If you pm me your email address I can forward it to you. All the prices were fairly reasonable, excluding the players listed above.

I received an email about it last weekend. If you pm me your email address I can forward it to you. All the prices were fairly reasonable, excluding the players listed above.

PM Sent. Appreciate it

Cooper, Gantner, Yount, Molitor, Simmons, Romero, Moore, Thomas, Oglivie, Slaton, Haas, Caldwell, Medich, Easterly, Bernard, Sutton, Fingers, Skube, Bass, Ladd, Howell and Money will all be there.

• 1 month later...

It's all lottery. I can't remember the number that each guy does. When you get there, there'll be staff that asks you which player you'd like to enter the lottery for. You'll get that ticket, and then they do the drawing later on and put it on the jumbo screens throughout the convention center.

As said though, you don't need to get there at an ungodly hour, which I love.

I haven't attended this before... if I attend this year, will I be able to get a Molitor autograph? Or is everything very random regarding what autographs you're able to attain?

You won't get Molitor at On Deck as he won't be there. He is signing at Waukesha Sportscards, and you can purchase an autograph ticket in advance if you wish.

I know people find ways to break the rules to get extra autos at these signing type things, so I was just wondering as I printed off my on deck tickets tonight, if someone printed extras, could they theoretically use them to get punched for lottert tickets since they don't scan those???

Bikeage, I know that, just saying, after you get entry, they don't scan your tickets in exchange for the lottery selection tickets, they merely punch a hole in them, or did last year, so why wouldn't someone print a couple extras and just get a =n extra shot at a $25 autograph, i mean they still are paying the signing fee and the $$ is going to charities

Any suggestions on actual time arriving for this? I have only gone in the past when I got there crazy early. I know someone posted previously that as long as you are there when it opens you will be fine, but then stated they waited a long time to get in. I guess I am trying to balance not wanting to wait 3 hours before it starts, but not wait 2 hours to get in. Tell me I'm crazy if this didn't make sense.

Thanks

Just get there between 9-10....People rush to get the grab bags, which usually include old bobbleheads and free tickets to the last homestand in April...they sell out real quick, and the charities tables have cheap stuff for sale...It all depends on what autos you want, they will announce this week, the schedule. Also, you won't wait 2 hours to get in either

Archived