Brewer Fanatic

Forward Fabrics

jmeks23

All indications are that they are still up and running, but I purchased a T (one of the old designs from RFB) about 4 days ago and haven't even received a notice that they even got the order period. I got a receipt from PayPal (because I paid for it right away) but nothing from FF.

I guess I'm just wondering if anyone has ordered from them before and if they know if this is usual? I just don't want to have wasted 15 bucks http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/eyes.gif

Thanks.

I am in a Fantasy Baseball League with the guy that runs it. I can promise you he isn't going to rip off. It's a small scale set up, so I am just guessing that it is a little bit of Holiday time busyness. I'll check back this weekend and if you haven't heard anything I'll send the guy that runs it a message on facebook, or sooner if I get time to hop on facebook.

All indications are that they are still up and running, but I purchased a T (one of the old designs from RFB) about 4 days ago and haven't even received a notice that they even got the order period. I got a receipt from PayPal (because I paid for it right away) but nothing from FF.

I guess I'm just wondering if anyone has ordered from them before and if they know if this is usual? I just don't want to have wasted 15 bucks http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/eyes.gif

Thanks.

i bought the krod shirt a while back, i think what they do is get a run of shirts and sells them. It takes time for them to print a lot instead of just printing them as orders come in like MilwaukeeShirtGuys.

I can tell you that right now they are probably very busy. Yes, they should obviously be responding to customer questions, but it might take them a while to get orders shipped.

And I am guessing their setup is actually similar to MilwaukeeShirtGuys, in that they actually don't print as orders come in but have an inventory of previously printed shirts. Sites like mine that let you choose from a variety of shirt colors are the ones that print as the orders come in. Its much less cost effective to do one offs, which is why its so rare with the exception of the crappy quality of Spreadshirt based sites like Milwaukee Mart.

So I doubt their site was selling something they didn't already have in stock, however it may just take them a while to get everything shipped in the mail, not to mention the USPS slowing down too.

All that being said, his site says he ships in 1-3 business days unless notification that he is out of town on his facebook page, so if you still haven't heard that the shirt shipped and haven't gotten a response I would file a dispute with Paypal. He will get a notice and you can then cancel the dispute if/when it is shipped. If it isn't shipped, you get the money back with no problems or extra work on your part.

Thanks for the responses. I actually got the shirt today, so I never did get a confirmation email but I got the shirt haha.

And thebruce44, those shirts on your site are amazing, I'll be purchasing from there very soon.

Thanks for the responses. I actually got the shirt today, so I never did get a confirmation email but I got the shirt haha.

And thebruce44, those shirts on your site are amazing, I'll be purchasing from there very soon.

Thanks man. Its been a fun hobby for me and some friends. We've learned so much about website design and business stuff its been worth the effort on that alone, but the positive feedback we've started to get is icing on the cake.

Archived