Brewer Fanatic

Looking for a Braun Bobble

paul253
Does anyone have an extra Ryan Braun bobble? Not looking for anything special or any particular year. My 7 year old nephew wants one for christmas and I of course just sold the majority of my bobbleheads. I do not want to pay what it would cost for a retro or blue so just a regular white jersey would be great. I have a few mini's left that I'd like to trade for it but I'll also buy it if necessary. PM me if you are interested.

I have a 2006 Cooper and Caldwell and Moore minis that I can trade. The Cooper does not have a box but the minis do. I'm just looking for either one of the regular Braun bobbles.. Prefer it not to be a retro or a Blue jersey. I also don't want to insult people with an offer, which apparently I did once, so if you could just tell me what you are asking that'd be great.

Archived