Brewer Fanatic

Twilight saga....

craigharmann

Stoker basically made up nearly everything in Dracula, so I have no real problem with bending the "rules". Most of the "rules" aren't even Stoker's.

If you're looking for a way to wash the taste of Twilight vampires out, I'll point out that the Times is showing Nosferatu with live music on December 3rd. It's always a treat with an appreciative audience.

It's surprising how much I'm enjoying DC's I, Vampire relaunch. The Twilight influenced covers are misleading.

Robert

My fiance is a Twilight fan and since I didn't have a girlfriend for when any of the other ones came out, I watched the previous movies so I could know what was going on when I was dragged to the new one. While I would say that I didn't enjoy them, I didn't think they were too bad. I did complain a lot through them about story points, seriously, do these guys own shirts? But I thought some of it was cool like the wolves and most of the fighting sequences.
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

• 4 weeks later...

Archived