Brewer Fanatic

Mark Attanasio bobblehead for sale

jjkoestler

I would help you out if I had that kind of cash to spend on a bobble...I'm afraid I'd be looking for a new place to live if my wife knew I spent over $300 on a bobblehead...

*nervous laugh*

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

• 3 weeks later...

$300 is a good price.

They are listed on ebay in the $400 range, but I don't know if they get that asking price.

If I had the $300, I would be a buyer on this one for sure, and jjkoestler is a respected guy in these parts, so you won't have to worry about getting ripped off.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I have it listed on Milwaukee & Madison Craigslist. Someone actually offered to buy all of my extra bobbles including the Mark A and autographs for $100. I'm pretty sure he was serious too.
"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

i figured that might be the best way to get to the biggest audience (of local wisc collectors) and sell directly.

i tried that route myself to see if i might make any local trades when i've been back in wi. yeah, everyone had low-balled me. maybe thats the 100% craigslist trend.

Archived