Brewer Fanatic

Thank you Brewerfan Minor League Forum followers -- My note to you

Mass Haas

hey, now I can finally start catching up to you in post counts.

Seriously, I really appreciate your work. I don't post in the minor league forum often, and every year I have to New Year's resolve to read that forum more diligently (this was my best year yet!) but I truly understand the work necessary for you to have done this all these years and how hard it may be to walk away from it.

Good luck in the future and, like others said, don't be a stranger around here.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Thank you Jim for the countless hours of enjoyment you've added to my life. Without the link report I'd have been just another numb skull belly aching about how bad the Brewers were and how it'll never get any better. But I found Brewerfan.com and my outlook and life were never the same. Some nice guy in freaking Massachusetts changed a shy farm kid in Wisconsin to a more knowledgeable Brewer fan. Thank you for that. Adding to the family? We just started last week at 33. You already knowing what's in store and still giving it a go-- YOU ARE A MAN AMONGST MEN!!Good luck and God Bless!

Mass Haas, you provided a unique service that many of us instantly knew we couldn't do without. Remembering life before link reports is like remembering life before cell phones. How did we even make it through the day? Many thanks for your tireless work. It was a truly impressive run.

I always wondered how you did it. Finally I gave up on the wondering and just admired the dedication.

There were several years in there where I started every day with the link report. The link report combined with the Power 50 propelled me from being a very casual Brewerfan to being obsessed with their minor league system. That obsession (along with the rekindled love of the MLB team) helped me to re-establish a solid relationship with my father and make a lot of friends over the years. Having all of the up to date stats, gossip and arguments that the link report provided at the tip of my tongue was an incredible asset.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived