Brewer Fanatic

Would you like "Turning up the Heat" as a ringtone

patrickgpe

if so, pm or reply with your email address and I will send out instructions on how to do it. I guess this is something that Tim Allen came up with. Doug Russell offered to send instructions to anyone who emailed him. Ill gladly forward the email to any bf.netters.

It cost me only the cost of a picture message, and it took me about an hour to get the message.

(added tag --1992)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure I will take the instructions I don't have a cable for my phone to do it myself so hopefully this will work

zachlaka@gmail.com

I also cut down these full versions to ringtone lengths if anyone wants.

I don't know how to add them though as a ringtone as every phone is different.

Brewer_Fever_Instrumental.mp3

Brewer_Fever_Vocal.mp3

Brewers_Be_Good.mp3

Brewers_Champ_Polka.mp3

Brewers_Keep_Turning_Up_The_Heat_Instrumental.mp3

Brewers_Keep_Turning_Up_The_Heat_Vocal.mp3

Brewers_Sausage_Race_June_6th_2006.mp3

I know you don't need a cable for this method. What I was trying to say is I don't have a cable otherwise Ii would have had this on my phone already since I have the mp3.

I know how to transfer mp3's to my phone I just don't have a cable.

I will work on making ashortened clip of brewer Fever and upload it shortly.

I recieved your email, but I have no idea how to get it as a ringtone. Any help?

you need to set up an account for that website, which basically is an email address, phone numbers, and some info on your phone. Once you do that, upload that attachment on the email. I didnt make a donation and got it back within an hour as a pic message.

Ok for me this doesnot work as my Nokia phone under US Cellular dosen't have the capability to recieve anything but txt messagers http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif Guess I need to get a cable after all http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Here are the mp3's for the instrumental & voca lversions of Brewer Fever.

I can get different parts of the song too if these aren't what you wanted.

www.mixiroo.com/zachlaka/...mental.mp3

www.mixiroo.com/zachlaka/..._Vocal.mp3

Ehh what can you do USCellular seems to carry less of these addons than other providers.

I can get a cable for 6 bucks though on ebay so it'ss not a ll bad I guess http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

zac I have uscellular also, but I sent the partial clip to myself using my phone's email. I saved the ringtone on my phone.

Can you send a pic? If so, you should have an email. mine's (my phone #)@MMS.USCC.NET

Archived