Brewer Fanatic

A few rare Brewers Bobbleheads (Attanastio, Bill Hall Track Suit, Powder Blues), and a few others

jrodbrewcrew

Just looking to see if there's any interest in some of these bobbles, otherwise they're probably headed to ebay in the next couple of weeks. I'll try to post a photobucket link later for pics.

Bobbles:

2004 Jim Gantner Regular AUTOGRAPHED (with box) - $50

2004 Jim Gantner Powder Blue (with box) - $30

2004 Jim Gantner Powder Blue (no box) - $20

2004 Jim Gantner Powder Blue (no box) - $20

2004 Gorman Thomas Powder Blue (with box) - $30

2005 Rollie Fingers Powder Blue (with box) - $30

2003 Paul Molitor Powder Blue (with box) - $80

2006 Hot Dog (with box) - $25

2004 Standing Bernie Brewer Birthday (no box) - $100

Pair of Ryan Braun Game Used batting gloves, both autographed and certified by Makita Sports. Has COA from them. Got these on ebay a couple of years ago, I'd let them go for the right price though. - $150

Ricky Williams autographed football. I won this from the Baseball Card Shoppe in Madison a couple years ago and it's been sitting in my closet ever since. I'm not a big Ricky Williams fan, but maybe someone on here is. - $50

PM me with any offers or trades on these. I'm not desperate to sell them by any means, but I've been trying to collect game used jerseys lately, so this could help get 1 or 2 jerseys possibly. I pretty much have every other Brewer SGA bobble in my collection as well, so let me know if there's anything else you might be looking for. I'm open to trades as well, just let me know. Thanks!

probably would be interested in that Fingers bobble. I think I have the rest of those, or at least a version of them. Really, do I need BOTH versions of one of these things? Are they really going to be worth all that much? I doubt it. Sounds like all the baseball card hype in the late 80s/early 90s that just about killed the collection craze (but I bought into it because I was a dumb teenager. So many 1989 Donruss cards in my closet . . . .)

let me know what you're asking for the Fingers.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

I'd be interested in the '04 standing Bernie. Let me know what your looking for, I'd prefer to buy otherwise I have a Sounds auto'd Zach Jackson jersey we could work out a trade with.
Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

Archived