Brewer Fanatic

Which site shows your pic at playoff games?

brewerjamie15

I saw in (I think) the newspaper there is a site that took frequent or riving pictures of MLB stadiums during the playoffs. A friend from work just mentioned it to me. He said he found himself and his wife, but he can't remember the name of the site. I did a half-hearted search, but didn't find it. Apparently, it works for each stadium, each post season game. Can anyone give me the site please?

I figure if anyone knows, it'll be someone from here. I'd be willing to put a dollar on Laura knowing. Anyone??

Thanks guys.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Yes Laura, you still are eligible for the dollar. Swing by my house today (today only) within 2 hours of this post. It'll be in change buried in the planter box waiting for ya. I appreciate the help you guys.
-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Stupid site (and stupid Brewers seating assignments). I'm maybe 5-10 seats off the edge of each picture.
At least they didn't cut you in half, which they did to me. lol
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Two things:

1) Is it wrong I was looking into the dugouts in hopes of catching La Drunk picking his nose or something?

2) Wish they had these for "normal" games so I could see myself.....as long as I am not picking my nose or something... jk

Archived