Brewer Fanatic

When Ben Gay kills.

backup catchers

Wow, she OD'd on Icy Hot. Never thought that would be possible. Are there warnings or anything on these products that warn the user of applying too much or using it too often?

Her mother seems shocked that an OTC product could be unsafe. She obviously hasn't ever walked into a drug store where taking too much of half the things in there might kill you.

This sounds like a freak thing. I mean, how much of this stuff was she using?

Anyways, it's now official: More people have died from Icy Hot/Ben Gay that Marijuana.

Jeez, that's terrible for the girl.

I agree with Braun's boyfriend that the mother appears to be a knob.

Unrelated to this, I remember the first (and only) time I tried IcyHot. I think it was my freshman or sophomore year before a soccer game. I had never used it (didn't suffer from muscle pain) but a couple guys did and they swore by it. I wanted to try it, so I rubbed some on my left arm. Nothing happened. I rubbed some more on. Still nothing. Even more. Still nothing. So then I just slathered it all over my arm. After about 30 seconds, my arm felt like it was being held in a vat of battery acid. It felt like my skin was being eaten away. It went away after a few minutes, but so did my desire to ever use it again. I'm sure that's happened to plenty of other people messing around with it too.

It was nice knowing you jason.

How about this on your gravestone.

Here lays Jason21nl a great pitcher no one would dispute.

soreness in the arm was the repute

the pain was his death some say

from the over use of Ben Gay.

There needs to be a King Thames version of the bible.

Quote:
Here lays Jason21nl a great pitcher no one would dispute.

soreness in the arm was the repute

the pain was his death some say

from the over use of Ben Gay.

You should make it a haiku instead. We love haikus at brewerfan.http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

@#%$!
Forum guidelines:
Words that are banned are bleeped out. Words that aren't banned aren't bleeped out. If you're using colorful language, please respect the rules of the site and preview your post to make sure it all flies.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

When I used to pitch in college, I swore by Icy Hot when I pitched. Between innings I would get the Icy Hot roll-on and rub it all over my elbow. As soon as I pulled my sleeve back over it, that sucker would be on fire and the pain was gone.

**I know I had something going on with my elbow, but I was a gamer and pitched through it. I was not going to be drafted, so I toughed it out so I could play while in college.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Archived