Brewer Fanatic

2011-10-16 Cardinals (Jackson) at Brewers (Marcum) [Brewers lose, 12-6; lose NLCS 4 games to 2]

hawing
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh what could have been...

Hawkins for 2

Saito for 2

Krod for 2

Axford for 2

Whoever to finish.

Of course I am kidding but I think this game was lost in the first inning. Yeah they came back but never all the way. Just imagine playing with a lead and the crowd behind you, it might have been different.

Hawkins for 2

Saito for 2

Krod for 2

Axford for 2

Whoever to finish.

Of course I am kidding but I think this game was lost in the first inning. Yeah they came back but never all the way. Just imagine playing with a lead and the crowd behind you, it might have been different.

that's basically what it should have been. Your best pitchers need to pitch before Loe does

It was a heck of a season. I always enjoy the IGTs. It's a great group of people in this forum. I thank you all for sharing your insights and wit. I tip my cap the the regulars here. And, yes, I am officially clinically depressed that it's ending.
Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

I've valued defense about as much as the Brewers front office, but this series has changed my mind. I'm at the point where I want to see solid defense day in, day out. And with Prince leaving, it's a good opportunity to revamp the roster accordingly.

Hawkins for 2

Saito for 2

Krod for 2

Axford for 2

Whoever to finish.

that's basically what it should have been. Your best pitchers need to pitch before Loe does

IDK; it was 5-4 after the first 2 innings; I don't think the time was right to go to your back end of the bullpen guys. And by the time Narveson got done throwing up his meatballs it was already too late.

I've valued defense about as much as the Brewers front office, but this series has changed my mind. I'm at the point where I want to see solid defense day in, day out. And with Prince leaving, it's a good opportunity to revamp the roster accordingly.

Bad defense makes baseball hard to watch....it's a must.

Archived