Brewer Fanatic

2011-10-16 Cardinals (Jackson) at Brewers (Marcum) [Brewers lose, 12-6; lose NLCS 4 games to 2]

hawing
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://i.imgur.com/uGGj5.gif

Seriously man, do you just have those lined up for every potential situation? They all fit so well.
I was praying I'd get a chance to use this one during the series. One of my all-time favorites.

Sure. But if you think Roenicke hasn't been clearly outmanaged by LaRussa this series, I very much disagree.
Of course he has. Badly. But the root cause was bad pitching and defense.
Agreed
Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

The Brewers are staying just close enough to give me some hope; but deep down I know it just ain't happening.

I still consider it to be a pretty awesome season; crappy ending notwithstanding. It will hurt for a bit but in about a week I will be eager to get the World Series over with so the Hot Stove season can begin.

Not going to vent - I understand BF.net's policy on that. I am just going to make an observation.

Anyone else wonder if Shawn Marcum was channeling Jeff Suppan from September until tonight? What happened to him? Seriously, if he was hurt or just got the dead arm why was he allowed to continue pitching all of these games? Just leaving that out there.

Still only 6th inning, there is a window but it's closing quickly. Come on guys, let's see a comeback. I don't want to feel the pain I felt 29 years ago again.

Archived