Brewer Fanatic

2011-10-16 Cardinals (Jackson) at Brewers (Marcum) [Brewers lose, 12-6; lose NLCS 4 games to 2]

hawing
Did people just hear those starting pitchers ERA's of the championship series' teams? Everyone's starting pitching has been horrendous. The difference has been the bullpen's and how long the starting pitching has been left in to get rocked

Yep thw Brewers have pretty much rocked the Cards starters as well, TLR is just willing to take them out before the qualify for the all magical win.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
can we have somebody other than our #5 starter and a guy who's been useless since August pitch in this game...please?
there's only so many pitchers on the roster.

I'm ok with letting Narveson try to get out of this against Punto. If he can't, someone should be ready. Next time Narveson lets someone on base he gets pulled.

LaRussa pulls his pitcher after 2.

There was our best chance.

Great managerial move. Why not trust your pen that has been lights-out all series and at the same time give yourself an opportunity with a base hit single to put this game to 9-4.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

Gonna have to get 2 innings out of Estrada and Loe tonight. IF the Crew can somehow win this game, both LaRussa and RRR need to plan on their starters going DEEP tomorrow.

But I just can't see the Crew keeping the Cards off the board enough to make that a reality, so I'm not exactly gonna hold my breath.

Archived