Brewer Fanatic

2011-10-16 Cardinals (Jackson) at Brewers (Marcum) [Brewers lose, 12-6; lose NLCS 4 games to 2]

hawing
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like booing does help a team get back in it.
You can't argue with science.

To be fair, a regular RF probably would have made that catch on the run. Plush leading off and then the big boys. If they can get to the bottom of the inning without giving up too much, they'll be in good shape.

I kind of hate that MP is getting a reputation as a lauching pad. It ain't the park. It's the hitters and pitchers.

doesn't the ball fly pretty good with the roof closed? It's not coors or anything, but definitely a hitter's park. I could be wrong on that though.

RR's stated he hasn't noticed a difference with the roof and panels open/closed.

Attansio showed the broadcast team work showing that it launches with everything open, neutral or so everything closed and dead with just the panels open. That RR doesn't know that is left as an exercise for the reader

and now lucroy goes yard while i take the dogs out (and watch through a window). That's it. I'm not sitting on my couch for the rest of the game.
Clearly this game is in your hands. Don't let us down.
Whatever everyone was doing while Lucroy came up, keep doing it.

I kind of hate that MP is getting a reputation as a lauching pad. It ain't the park. It's the hitters and pitchers.

doesn't the ball fly pretty good with the roof closed? It's not coors or anything, but definitely a hitter's park. I could be wrong on that though.

RR's stated he hasn't noticed a difference with the roof and panels open/closed.

RR's stated a lot of things that have proven to be false http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif. I could very well be wrong. Tonight it appears to be the pitchers (although Furcal's ball really carried considering how he swung)

I was just going to make the bold prediction that no Brewers pitcher will bat in this game, except now you definitely keep Narveson in since it's close.
I'm still trying to figure out why RR just didn't go with Hawkins in the 2nd. He was already warming up. There's no reason for a pitcher to bat at all when you go to your bullpen in the 2nd inning. It just seems like the book says that if you want to go to your long reliever, he must immediately follow the starting pitcher.

Attansio showed the broadcast team work showing that it launches with everything open, neutral or so everything closed and dead with just the panels open. That RR doesn't know that is left as an exercise for the reader
C'mon Endaround, I'm sure Roenicke is just trying to avoid throwing his ballpark under the bus.

How dare you doubt our dear leader.

Archived