Brewer Fanatic

NLCS Game 6 Roll Call

hawing

Are you going to Sunday's game? If you are and you're willing, list at least your general location. SoCal Brew Crew Fan is coming (from SoCal) and was asking me what bf.netters will be around.

I'll be in 222, middle of row 15. I am contemplating breaking out the home Sharpie jersey, which (despite the mojo you'd think it would have) sports a 2-0 lifetime record in the postseason.

Of course, SCBCF didn't disclose his location to me. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/ohwell.gif

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

My wife and I will be there in 311. Thought about bringing out the thundersticks from 2008, but those didn't work so well in that elimination game so I think they will remain on display at home. Our buddy that has gone to every playoff game so far doesn't think he is going to be able to make it. If we hadn't lost the game on Monday, there would have been no way I could have allowed that to happen.

edit--I should add in that tomorrow will be our 1 year anniversary and it's great that we get to celebrate it at Miller Park for a playoff game. That was the only saving grace with the Brewer's poor season last year, if there would have been a playoff game on the wedding day I know there would have been a lot of conflicted friends and family and the theme of the reception would have been vastly different.
Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

Sorry, now it is being updated.

I'm hoping Aaron throws out the first pitch. He's the best Brewer ever in my mind. My second pick would be McClung for obvious reasons.

http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/stltoday.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/9/9d/99d7f88f-3c4e-5dac-acb3-f73172bbe41c/4e38c1ec72b87.image.jpg

Formerly Andersoc420

I'll be getting it done in 410 with my road Gallardo jersey, which is 4-0 in the playoffs and 6-1 on the year.

I tried a reverse jinx with my lucky polo for Marcum's last start, but it didn't work out. Polo had a 10-game winning streak a Marcum start snapped in August, and a Marcum start was the last loss before the streak started. I've only seen four losses in the polo this year, three were Marcum starts. Staying far, far away from the polo tomorrow.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

And thablingster, I think your polo needs purification before it can be worn again.
Yeah, it won't be coming out again until 2012. In the laundry room it will hang until the season is over. Then, I can bring it back upstairs and it can rejoin the rest of the collection. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/indifferent.gif
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

I'll be in RF bleachers, first row. Still confused on start time...Any news?
I'll be in 204 (RF bleachers) Row 1, like I have for every Brewers postseason game in the last 25 years.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

im so envious of all of you (and the other 44,000) that will be at the game tomorrow. Unfortunately I will be at work in AZ tomorrow, but im hoping we can extend the series and take game 7 so I can be back in Milwaukee later this week.
Formerly AirShuttle6104

Family and I are coming from the Eau Claire area and will be in the LF bleachers, 234. Kids don't want to miss school (whaaaa?) so we're driving back afterward. Haven't decided what I'm wearing yet, but my Quevedo BP jersey I picked up at the National Sports Collectors Convention has not yet been ruled out.

Flew home from Boston last night so my son and I will be in 338. 7:00 start and the 2.5 hour trip home will make for a late night, but still believing the Crew will make it worth our effort.

Edit: Now a change in plans. We've sold the tickets for tonight. Be sitting on the couch at home hoping you all can extend the season for me. Will have the grill going here and the plan is for hawing's brother and family to be here with us.

Archived