Brewer Fanatic

Surprise guest to throw out Sunday's ceremonial first pitchâ?¦ Guesses please

miggs721
I think the only ones mentioned so far that are worthy of being held as a surprise and that wouldn't be a disappointment as a surprise are Aaron, Hoffman(if they play Hells Bells) and Monsters Inc.
I would add Molitor to that list as well...but I don't think it's very likely. I'm hoping it's not Monster's Inc, that just doesn't feel right. I think it will be (and am hoping it is) Aaron...I think it would get the crowd jacked and maybe inspire the players a little bit (wishful thinking?).

As sad as it sounds, I honestly think the fans would be more jacked up if it were Monster's Inc crew over Aaron at this point

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Then they had better WIN these next two games. Otherwise, I will still be talking about the '82 team. We celebrate the World Series team because we haven't sniffed another one for the past 28 seasons. The '82 team won three elimination games in a row (four if you count the Baltimore game).

I don't think they care if the fans do. I think they get tired of being asked about it by the media. When they clinched, they were asked, when they won the division series, they were asked. That gets old, and I think the players would rather not hear about a team that lost a world series 29 years ago.

Yes, but how long did they talk about the first two Super Bowl teams (or the Lombardi teams in general)? Until the Packers won one (ironically 29 years later, if I'm not mistaken). This team needs to match or preferably exceed the '82 team to carve their own identity. Otherwise, they are basically a better 2008 team.

Rodgers certainly makes sense. However, had the Rangers lost last night, a Rodgers appearance would have been impossible. Given that the team announced a surprise, they would have needed to have a Plan B in their pocket.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Archived