Brewer Fanatic

2011-10-14 Brewers (Greinke) at Cardinals (Garcia) [Brewers lose, 7-1; trail NLCS, 3-2]

pretendastronaut
  • Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All this doom and gloom in the fourth inning of a 2-2 series.
Yeah, as frustrating as it is, even if the club loses tonight, we just need to win two games in a row to go to the World Series. At home. Just win game 6, and win game 7. Or better yet, mount a comback!

On the road vs the Cardinals,I think narveson is the better pitcher. Combine that with greinke being the better option at home than marcum...

So narveson/greinke gives up a better chance to win in 6 than greinke/marcum

http://i.imgur.com/NstnI.gif

Check out Greinke's performances at home in the playoffs this year and let me know if it's a magical Greinke/Miller Park invulnerability bond that created those wins or just good hitting behind him.

So did everyone (sheetswannabe, ihart05, fondybrewfan, chickinbrickin, craigharmann) that had a good feeling envision an ugly first 4 innings and a 3-0 deficit too? Oh and for those that predicted a Brewers win (FVBrewerFan, chuckiehacks, ninja33), this is all part of the plan?

I hope so.
I'm not sure what the point is of calling people out for being positive, but it really smells. So many inappropriate attacks already, like someone saying they'll never like Corey Hart again and that the Brewers are "children." Everyone needs to chill.
Attacks? I'm pretty sure I ended my post with "I hope so.", because I hope they are right. That's not an attack.

So did everyone (sheetswannabe, ihart05, fondybrewfan, chickinbrickin, craigharmann) that had a good feeling envision an ugly first 4 innings and a 3-0 deficit too? Oh and for those that predicted a Brewers win (FVBrewerFan, chuckiehacks, ninja33), this is all part of the plan?

I hope so.
It was not part of the plan no. Sorry for being optimistic and believing in the team. Do you feel like a better person now for calling me out on this?

Seriously people, continue to give up. It's worked a few times for the Crew already this series (does anyone remember the last time Garcia was cruising and the lineup turned over for the 3rd time through?). It's not looking as good as it did an hour or so ago, but there's still 5 innings left tonight and then some games in milwaukee. calm. down.

WOW, I didn't think there was a shot off the bat that was going to be caught

Ha. This made me laugh coming right after my post. Perspective, I guess.

You probably looked right at Carlos huh? I just saw the ball shot off the bat and didn't see where he was

I hope so.
It was not part of the plan no. Sorry for being optimistic and believing in the team. Do you feel like a better person now for calling me out on this?

Seriously people, continue to give up. It's worked a few times for the Crew already this series (does anyone remember the last time Garcia was cruising and the lineup turned over for the 3rd time through?). It's not looking as good as it did an hour or so ago, but there's still 5 innings left tonight and then some games in milwaukee. calm. down.

I hope this is part of the plan. And I don't think my post stated anything about giving up.

WOW, I didn't think there was a shot off the bat that was going to be caught

Ha. This made me laugh coming right after my post. Perspective, I guess.

You probably looked right at Carlos huh? I just saw the ball shot off the bat and didn't see where he was
Yeah. He was running like he had it tracked right from the start.

I wish I could've bet on how often TBS would show TLR in the dugout. I totally would've taken the over, no matter how high it was.

What is that he's always doing with his lips? It's like he's constantly mashing them or chewing on them or something.

Archived